Creating a safer and healthier community by:
- Discreetly providing syringes, safe injection equipment, Narcan/Naloxone, and educational materials
- Collecting used syringes, diabetic needles and hormone needles
- Providing treatment or care referrals
Did you know?
- Program participants are 5 times more likely to enter treatment than non-participants.
- Syringe services don't increase crime; they actually increase office & public safety.
- 90% of program participants turn in used syringes, which means there are less used syringes in our community where accidental exposure could occur.
- Syringe programs are associated with an approximately 50% reduction in HIV and HepC.
- Every dollar invested results in $7 of savings.